D.R.E.A.M.S


A students' life is the best part of our life. That's the only phase where everyone will have a zeal to learn anything and everything. I came to know how important it is after my friend shared an incident with me. As I am into journalism things were not as normal as they are for me.
    My friend was briefing me the situation " People were rushing here and there, the ambulance siren, questions from media and the police were interrogating the people who were present nearby.
One reporter told " The body found today is identified as Mr. Vishwas, 4th year biotechnology from Hyderabad".
Police kept barricade gates with no entry sign boards in the area and drew a white line tracing the body on floor. Days passed the investigation was still in the process to check whether its a suicide or murder. Finally they made a media statement that, due to the pressure of education the student committed suicide.
LATER THAT CONVERSATION WITH MY FRIEND
Early in the morning, I woke up and went to my meditation class in search of peace. I closed my eyes and chanted OM. But that incident was still bothering me. I couldn't concentrate. I left the place and went to college. Professor entered the class and later the class, he told everyone that a complete presentation needs to be done on the incidents happening now-a-days. I left my college and on  my way back to hostel, I heard a conversation between father and son.
Father: Do you understand leaving this job in middle is not the solution.
Son: Why don't you understand this is not what I want to be dad.
Father: Will your stupid writings help our living.
Son: I may not earn immediately but trust me dad one day I will definitely.
Father: Everyone in the society are well settled, my friends' children are earning 50,000 per month.   How will I introduce you to them? You are such a shame to me.
(That boy didn't utter a word and choose to keep quiet and crushed his dream in a drop of tear)
I went back to my place, the presentation, conversation and the incident were really haunting me. I opened up google and searched about that suicide incident. I was going through news and in the picture I saw a camera far away from him. I logged into face book and searched his profile. I saw camera around his neck in every picture of him.
This incident was not how everyone were seeing it. There was something more in it. I have decided the very moment to work on it.
Next day I went to his the place where he used to live and somehow managed to sneak inside the room. I was shocked to see that every corner of his room was with beautiful wildlife photographs and paper cutting of his photographs published in small magazines and contests. One corner of the wall there were medals, he was a topper from his childhood and he even got many trophies. I captured few pictures immediately and then I heard a sound, someone came outside. I hid under the bed. Two people came inside, his parents. Their voices were very clear.
Father: It's all because of me.
Mother: Don't blame yourself, It was not your fault.
Father: I should have allowed him to pursue his career the way he wants.
(Mother weeps and the father continued)
It was me who stopped him that day being afraid of what society thinks about me. I just named him Vishwas but didn't trust him enough when he wanted me the most. I was stupid thinking about money and society but didn't even thought once about my son and his dreams.
They cried and left the place after sometime. I went off from that place as I don't want to get caught.
I was in tears while documenting the incidents. I was just writing words but he was the one who has gone through the real pain every time whenever his father said NO. He tried every step to live his life completely.
BLOGGERS NOTE
People may earn today but a satisfied life is more costlier than a million dollars. Every child is special have some faith, they can create a history. Even though, as parents please hold the canvas but let them paint it the way they want and the colours they love. It may be a suicide but it was an unintentional murder. His tracers were still there on that road with white chalk but none knows why they really got traced.
 Vishwas easily chose to quit his life but if he would have waited, his parents would have definitely realized his capability of being a wildlife photographer. Magic was always in his hands but he chose not to use it any further.
Though our life is full of hurdles, adventures, sadness, let's just together face them than quitting. What life it is without a mixture of problems and happiness.
              TO QUIT WAS EASY FOR HIM, TO LIVE IS HARD FOR HIS PARENTS NOW.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY DREAM BIRTHDAY..........

This Too Shall Pass

If only I could