This Too Shall Pass

With the perfect moment of no one being around in the house I rushed to my room and started to treasure hunt for a saree. During that time many things flashed through my head. I was reliving each moment spent through out these 23 years of life. But little did I know that a year would change my perspective towards living.
“Ahhh, it’s there”, I gasped
With my heart racing faster and faster every second I finally gathered the courage to tie it up to the fan. At that very moment starring at myself in the mirror I couldn’t believe what my eyes saw
THE GIRL
The girl who made her parents laugh when she had her first cry
The girl who at the age of 4 gave her first speech infront of her entire school
The girl who at the age of 7 would fight with the world to sit at the front in the class
The girl who at the age of 10 had her first cycle to go alone to school
The girl who at the age of 12 went to a boarding school leaving her family behind
The girl who at the age of 15 was so adamant about what she wants to study
The girl who at the age of 17 accepted dreams do change and its okay to let the old ones go
The girl who at the age of 20 put her blood and sweat to just be the best in whatever she pursues
The girl who at the age of 21 followed a new path towards a different country
The girl who at the age of 23 realized that it’s okay to be rejected
The girl who at the moment thought how stupid of her to accept that she isn’t made for this world

All these days my tear drops are as uncountable as the stars in the sky. The turned off lights, wet pillows, car’s accelerator and my choice in music have many untold stories of mine to share. All this while I was just reading in between the lines of how that girl in the mirror has overcame her fear which has made me weaker day by day as I have always ignored to celebrated my achievements every time.

The saree is still hanging in the air, the choice was mine whether to be the girl who at the age of 23 decided to write an another chapter or be the girl who at the age of 23 being selfish ended her life passing on her baggage to her family to deal with

Bloggers Note:
“I” could be you
“I” could be me
“I” could be any one around you
Always be there for that “I”

To that “I” please remember that even the world puts up a show you don’t have to be a part of it if you don’t wish to be. It’s not okay to be quiet when you are treated wrong. Raise your voice even though they are elder to you cause respect is between equals. If you are going through a phase even when people suggest you to be calm and you cannot be then reach out for help. Its totally fine cause “Depression is not a Disease” it’s just an evil that eventually dies when fought bravely. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY DREAM BIRTHDAY..........

If only I could