AM I?

Am I allowed to speak? A never heard voice made everyone to search for her. Standing upfront she started to voice out for the first time
“Am I allowed to speak? 
Or will you judge me for talking to much,
Am I allowed to express my feelings?
Or will you judge for having them, 
Am I allowed to cry? 
Or will you judge me being a cry baby,
Am I allowed to laugh? 
Or will you judge me for being happy,
Am I allowed to talk to others? 
Or will you judge my character, 
Am I allowed to share my achievements? 
Or will you judge me for bragging about them, 
Am I allowed to trust people? 
Or will you judge me for believing in them, 
Am I allowed to care for others? 
Or will you judge me for being human, 
Am I allowed to breathe? 
Or will you judge me for living my life. 
When someone is no more themselves, Don’t ask them what happened ask their surroundings what did they do? It’s easy to brag that I don’t care what society thinks about me, I have my own rules, Fuck this world but all of us here today have a personality that was built up just for the society."
Everyone shushed and glanced at each other remembering how much fun filled soul she was with empathetic eyes. Little did they know they were the reason for her to lose her identity. It was tough to continuously fight to prove that she is not at fault. But she forgot that she can change herself but not how others gonna judge her. Still dreaming when would Rama kill Ravana! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY DREAM BIRTHDAY..........

This Too Shall Pass

If only I could